HQS is all about providing our clients with up to date tailored solutions limiting security exposure to loss of essential information as threats of data breaches proliferate.
At HQS in our capacity as security specialists together with our strategic partners, we understand security from all angles - technology, business, and legal.
With our strategic partners we are able to resource and focus at the leading edge of cyber resilience and cloud transformation systems solutions. We constantly research and review vendor solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose. Our Consultants can assess your cyber security risk, work with you to design and implement cost effective secure solutions, systems and services that underpin your business future successes. Our portfolio of offerings include:
- Cyber Resilience and Infrastructure Transformation
- General Data Protection Regulation - Awareness training
- EU-GDPR Programs - Compliance/ Remediation
- Enterprise Immune Systems
- Cloud Access Security Broker solutions
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- End point and server defence system
- Analytics - Video / Data / Dark web / algorithms
- Infrastructure and networks
- Applications development & integration
- Business transformation solutions and consultancy
At HQS we anticipated and acknowledged ahead of market trends that finding a good team of cyber security specialists would become harder as the demand for these scarce skills increased. HQS's early foresight enabled us from the outset to recruit Subject Matter Experts with over 100 years combined industry experience in key cyber security matters. HQS provides to our clients the deep specialist skills you need at all levels to progress security services, thereby allowing you to focus critical resources elsewhere within your business.
Our staff have a wide experience working for major financial institutions, telco’s, corporations and government agencies, including subject matter experts in Cloud, Cyber Resilience and Data Protection Officers. This means we can focus on: